Tower of the Dead

Floyd Resler floydresler at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Jul 27 19:38:50 CEST 1998

I have found a Tower of the Dead module still in its original shrink
wrap!  The price is $4.99 plus tax (say $5.30) US.  I'd be willing to
buy it and sell it to someone for that price plus shipping.  I also got
Perilous Lands for the same price in its original shrink wrap, but I'm
keeping that one!

If interested, simply reply.

Floyd
Date:         Mon, 10 Aug 1998 17:10:07 +0200
Sender:       Powers and Perils Fantasy Roleplaying Game Mailing List
              <POWERS-AND-PERILS at DUTCGEO.CT.TUDELFT.NL>
From:         Wout Broere <broere at DUTCHPU.TUDELFT.NL>
Subject:      List back on line

Although no-one may have noticed, the mailing list has been down for about a week due to some technical problems. But as it seems to be summertiem around the world, and the list is almost dead, I doubt anyone has noticed.

To end a question posted a few months back, about specific headers on each posting from the list, for easy recognition in a large volume of mail:
send an email to 'listserv at dutcgeo.ct.tudelft.nl' with the command 'set powers-and-perils subjecthdr' to accomplish this.
For more info on settings, send 'info refcard' to the same address for an overview of available commands.

Hope to see some P&P related postings soon,
Ft