Items to bounce around

Denakhan pming at KLONDIKE.COM
Sun Jan 18 09:08:18 CET 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Adams <longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG>
To: POWERS-AND-PERILS at DUTCGEO.CT.TUDELFT.NL
<POWERS-AND-PERILS at DUTCGEO.CT.TUDELFT.NL>
Date: Saturday, January 17, 1998 11:24 PM
Subject: Re: Re[4]: Items to bounce around

<<big snip>>

>So ya saw no problems with my group? hehe...
>     Sounds like fun.  Gangs are hard sometimes in FRPGs..
>
>     I'm likely going to take the party to IRC so we can do some sessions
that
>way due to time constraints and such...

Taking it to IRC?  Cool.  I would really like to lurk and watch a game.
Most of the time I don't have enough (time, that is) to really get into an
IRC game, but I do enjoy watching a story unfold.

So, if you don't mind someone lurking in on you (I am totally quiet, and
won't/don't say a word), email me and let me know.  :)

Happy Gaming!

Denakhan the Arch-Mage.