Items to bounce around

Choinski, Burt BChoinski at XSERV.BILLERICA-MA.PERITUS.COM
Tue Jan 6 13:55:14 CET 1998

|| Ahh.  The big books.  I'll see if I can find it in my big steel rpg
cabinet :)
|| That does sound familar however so I must have it.  (I hope).

Well, there would be a copy of the rules in "the Traveller book", but
the original books were just as large as your suppliments.

I'm working up my "Personality Motivation" table that used ages ago for
2300ad, then lost.  I used it once to determine the motivations of NPCs
involved in a mystery the characters had to uncover, and it worked out
great.
I'm presently still typing it in and tightening it up, but I will
eventually make it into a PDF and ship it off to Wout.  I'd like you
guys to give it a once over before I give it out to the world at large.
      -- Burton

Burton Choinski, Peritus Software Services Inc.
bchoinski at peritus.com