Very quiet list

Scott Adams longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Tue Feb 17 04:39:56 CET 1998

*** Quoting scott.cohan at SSA.GOV from a message to longshot ***

sc>   I wouldn't worry about it too much, Burton.  After all, my single
sc> entry on the   web page has my renamed cosmology in it (renamed the
sc> more familiar gods, e.g.   Set is now Khesek).  Besides, we need
sc> something to discuss.  One thing that   I've been trying to figure

     I'm working on my page now..finally...haven't had time to work on it much
though but need to.

     I had something for the list the other day but can't remeber what I was
going to say..darnit!

sc>   I have part of the Priesthood article and I'd like to integrate it
sc> into my   game, except:  It states that the priests can choose from
sc> spells which are   aided by the Supernatural Language that their
sc> deity speaks.  All well and   good, except there is no list of which
sc> deity speaks what.  Or, for that   matter, where in the Upper World
sc> each deity resides.  In some cases, it's   obvious.  Since there are
sc> only two Balance-aligned areas (The Balance Marshes   and Oblivion),
sc> all Balance-aligned deities must reside there.  Other than   that,
sc> any ideas?

     Well if you want the rest of the article (remebeR) send me your address :)
or did I do that already?  My mind might have forgotten.

     Well the only thing I can figure is go through the list of their titles
and guesestimate their languages from that.

     I've not dealt with the cosmology part of the game that much to really
need to at this point...

~~~ Telegard v3.09.b15/mL