Very quiet list

Wout Broere w.broere at CT.TUDELFT.NL
Mon Feb 9 10:33:39 CET 1998

>Well, not much going on.
>
>My current P&P game has folded :p.  I will be starting up a new game
>that will be a very strange beast indeed:

Our two and a half year campaign has just ended and we will start a new one
in the Perilous Lands setting the end of this month. It will center around
Ba'rual, so if we make up new info for this area it will surfuce on the list
and site eventually.

That campaign will be something different for us: we all have to play
basically good guys, instead of our regular mix of 'not entirely bad' to
'rotten to the core' type of characters. Till then not much to tell.

Ft