The weirdness will now begin

Longshot Longshot at FRINGE.JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Sun Apr 26 22:04:09 CEST 1998

*** Quoting linna at NETCOM.COM from a message to longshot ***

li> I take the general idea of the result and fit it to a perilous lands
li> flavor.  Most of the rolls are very D&Dish

Ok.  Thought you might do it that way.

li> Most are...it's the upper classes that are bad.

hehe...yep.  Some of the lower classes (ie barbarians) as well.  It seems the
middle class are the only decent folk :)

li> This is a complete replacement.  Since many of the rolls are more
li> background fluff I go with the numbers suggested in the book.

ok.  thought so.

li> I have some Ma'helan stuff and Djani stuff.  I will probably be
li> filling in more Djani/Novholm stuff as game #1 continues (mostly
li> political). Game #2 is heading down to Marentia, so I guess I'm going
li> to have to get the city/town stuff worked up for down there.

I'm playing in Marentia now ...  I like its background/history of invasions and
such good to work things into it.

li> Unfurtunately, the "prince's twin" character sheet was lost, so he
li> made another...he still got them in trouble, however.  Him and one
li> other character just killed the ambassador from the Larbani (the same
li> one the old healer contacted to put the wasting disease on the duke),
li> and in a few game days the stuff will hit the fan. :)

hehehehe...shake hands while blocking the dagger..I know it very well...:)

~~~ Telegard v3.09.b17/mL