03:Powers & Perils Mass Combat

Longshot Longshot at FRINGE.JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Sun Apr 26 22:04:41 CEST 1998

*** Quoting linna at NETCOM.COM from a message to longshot ***

li> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
li> ------

li> NOTES: This ends the basic combat system.  Other parts will follow as
li> time allows.  If both forces remain on the field, additional battles
li> follow on subsequent days.  Obviously, this battle did not involve
li> anything special, nor did the example involve PCs (who will deal with
li> the effects when they hear of them.

li> Some time later I will detail the remaining forces of Djanesborg (as
li> I'll need them anyways).  If this system works good for you out
li> there, submit armies to Wout's page. :)

heh..an army page! :)...snicker...

~~~ Telegard v3.09.b17/mL