Perilous Lands -- where does everyone play?

Scott Cohan scott.cohan at SSA.GOV
Mon Sep 29 14:34:22 CEST 1997

>Having ued P&P / Perilous Land at about the same time, and enjoying also
>the HERO system, I began almost the samae work. Helas, I lost my PéP set of
>rules some years ago, and didn't manage to finish it (ever tyied to find
>P&P rules today ?). I'd be very pleased if you can send someting.

  Ok, then.  I will post all of my info.  It won't be until later in the week,
  after the fiscal year ends.  Also, I'll have to convert everything into text,
  etc.  What do people want to see first?  If no one has any preferences, I
  guess I'll start with general character design and then the spellcaster
  packages and then the natural powers packages and then the spells.  Please
  just remember that I'm still in the process of tweaking these things, so be
  kind.

  Scott