Lord Llyn, Serpent Bane

Lyndon Liberty lliberty at ERINET.COM
Sat Oct 11 02:15:46 CEST 1997

Hail and well met. I, Lord Llyn Serpent Bane, of the Court of Mslynára, do hereby decree that I have two scribed and bound Tome Sets for sale. These Items were recently aquired from Bithdarn, the Elder Dragon. They are in excellent shape for such antiquitous Tomes of Power. I will be parted from such Tomes as these for $25 (US) each plus the cost to traverse these Tomes to you. I am told by an antiquities dealer that these Tomes once were held on a Warded box, however, as they came into my possession, these boxes seem to not be present. That is also the reason the dealer gave me for the value of these Tomes, since they had no warded box, it is a miracle that they be is near scribed condition. So, if you wish to be the owner of one or both sets, let me know.  Your Lord, Llyn.

(I have two powers and perils sets, books one to four, for sale. Both are in almost new condition. I spoke with Crazy Egors, in Rochester, NY, and he will buy them for $40 each. He wanted $35 for a "ratty" used copy. I posted this here to give the REAL people who would USE them a chance.....) Lyndon