Map sent

Wout Broere w.broere at CT.TUDELFT.NL
Mon Oct 6 20:35:09 CEST 1997

>I have sent a copy of my map of South East Ma'helas to Wout.  With luck
>he can have it up soon.  As I get the rest of the Ma'helas area written

The map of South-East Ma'helas is up, as is the general layout for the
Perilous Lands pages. It can be found in the Worlds section of the p&p website.

I hope that there will be may different persons contributing to these pages,
slowly filling the Perilous Lands with details unheard of. I also hope that
different authors will contribute material to overlapping regions, and that
these contributions can be blended together, without reference to the
individual authors. To that end I propose to make one seperate page listing
the contributing authors, and make no mention of the individual authors with
each description or page. Comments please.

For clarity: the listserver is not capable of handling attached files, so
while text files can be circled in the normal manner on the list, graphics
and such can't be sent along. Graphics can of course be uuencoded and
included in the text, but it will be easier however to mail them directly to
me and I will put them up on a page as soon as I find the time.

Ft