Perilous Lands: Ma'helas

Scott Cohan scott.cohan at SSA.GOV
Thu Oct 2 14:42:13 CEST 1997

>I am currently working up a set of 4 close-up maps of the Ma'helan area,
>taken from my map book.  They will be in GIF format (each map is about
>36k for a letter-sized map...good compression).  With luck the list
>server will be able to forward them, but if it cannot handle them, Wout,
>could you make a spot for them on your pages (perhaps an "Exploring the
>Lands" page, with links to cultures and regions?).

  I'd actually be interested in what software you are using to create your maps.
   I've got color copies of the map book that I've been slowly cutting out for a
  few years now in order to make a full world map and it's tough enough without
  the alignment errors in the map itself.  I've been looking for some sort of
  program to use in order to make nice maps on the level of the ones in the map
  book, but no luck so far.  Can you recommend one?

  Scott