Book of Tables found

Scott Adams longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Wed Nov 26 04:29:14 CET 1997

*** Quoting lliberty at ERINET.COM from a message to longshot ***

ll> The books contain the errata for Powers and Perils and a handy book
ll> of tables and charts all in one place and some GM screens containing
ll> the stuff you would need during combat and encounters. I love it. And
ll> it has the FIXED weapon tables, etc.....

Fixed weapon tables huh?  How thick is the book?  I'm considering ordering it.
But they say its 6$ to ship!..gessh..aweful expensive.  I could see 3 or so but
it must be in a box or something.

ll> You could also try www.sentrybox.com , they had some sets of Perilous
ll> Lands (we bought two) and Tower of the Dead left. (they still
ll> shrink-wrapped in BRIGHT BLUE boxes) Hope it helps.

Yeah I could use the tower of the dead.  I'd use them out of the shrink
probably instead of storing them.  As to PL I have a good set.  And with the
scanned maps the book won't be used as much.

It would be nice to have all the info in a text file formt I could program a
database or something for the cultures and such.

But its ALOT of typing otherwise.

~~~ Telegard v3.08.b12/mL