Book of Tables found

Lyndon Alton Liberty lliberty at ERINET.COM
Tue Nov 25 16:10:09 CET 1997

The books contain the errata for Powers and Perils and a handy book of tables and charts
all in one place and some GM screens containing the stuff you would need during combat and
encounters. I love it. And it has the FIXED weapon tables, etc.....

You could also try www.sentrybox.com , they had some sets of Perilous Lands (we bought
two) and Tower of the Dead left. (they still shrink-wrapped in BRIGHT BLUE boxes) Hope it helps.

As I find these things, I'll post them....  I got them to scan into my computer as jpg files. I will then
make personal archives of them on cd (I have a burner) in case we ever need to print a replacement page for one
that got ruined somehow. (Also the cd will last a lot longer than this cheap acid washed paper will.....)   Lyndon