The Culture Book

Scott Adams longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Tue Nov 25 08:48:30 CET 1997

 -=> Quoting scott.cohanRe[2]: The Culture BookSA.GOV to longshot <=-

 sc> Actually, they are so annoyingly Lawful that they have no need for
 sc> cash. Those with needs take from those with resources.  The entire
 sc> country of Bhamotin is one giant commune.  Right, Comrade?

        They might just rely on a barter system.

... "I'd give a year's pay to see whats inside this thing" - Sheridan
--- Blue Wave v2.12