P&P v2 [Was: Re: Idea bounce]

Scott Adams longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Tue Nov 25 08:47:33 CET 1997

 -=> Quoting crkdface at PCPARTNER.NET to longshot <=-

 cr> Um, huh?  Renaming them throws the mechanics out?

        Faerry to say Flower would.  Something that isn't
        recognized would hinder the game in my opinion.  As I
        said in the original survey.  But I read later
        that your willing to give the new AND old name for
        reference which is a good compromoise (G)

... "That's not like him. He's never late. He knew I was coming." - Hague
--- Blue Wave v2.12