P&P v2 [Was: Re: Idea bounce]

Scott Adams longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Thu Nov 20 08:01:57 CET 1997

*** Quoting crkdface at PCPARTNER.NET from a message to longshot ***

cr> me (well, I got some input from a different mailing list and other
cr> places, too) that some randomness is desirable in character
cr> generation, so I'll be placing some in.  I think that dealing with
cr> characters of some extreme--slaves, nobles, cursed souls, etc.--are a
cr> matter for a supplement;  I don't see novices handling such well (and

Well as others have said let's not take pnp2 to AD&D :).  In that AD&D has/had
billions of supplements and such which drives the cost of the system up.
That's why I like systems like PNP you can get it all in one box (G)

Don't forget me when playtesting comes around :)

~~~ Telegard v3.08.b12/mL