Some Nov initial comments

Scott Adams longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Thu Nov 20 05:59:07 CET 1997

*** Quoting "Choinski, Burt"  from a message to longshot ***

"B> towns?:  How do you use that?  Is there a freeware ||       compiler
"B> or something?  I've actually never heard of peri and I'm ||       a
"B> programmer! :)

"B> That should have been "PERL".

Yeah.  Still don't know it or how to run it (G)

"B> ||    7) variant skill system interesting:  I above all like the new
"B> skills ||       that were included.  Good work.

"B> Thanks.  Perhaps I'll even get the writeups on those skills in
"B> electronic form and post them :)    -- Burton

Always useful.

~~~ Telegard v3.08.b12/mL