P&P Creatures

Scott Cohan scott.cohan at SSA.GOV
Tue Nov 18 21:22:06 CET 1997

  Something else that I'd like to see for various creatures is a range or
  habitat.  Something along the lines of: Great Apes and Great Serpents are only
  found in the Elder Mountains.  Or perhaps Peri and the Jinn races are only
  found in the southern continent.  I've always found that doing something like
  this helps add to the flavor of the different countries that you go to.
  Suggestions?  Comments?

  Scott

  PS - Obviously, this would be something to add in to the finished product, not
  a preliminary detail.