pnp v2

Scott Adams longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Fri Nov 14 22:40:50 CET 1997

From:         "Larry D. Hols" <crkdface at PCPARTNER.NET>
Subject:      Idea bounce

>Hallo,
>        This is directed to those who received a copy of the proposal
>materials:

        You've sent out this info? I guess I wasn't one huh? :)

>        I just thought that it might prove easier to get into the new
>edition if I used one development table (as OP&P does) and place all of the
>contacts, allies, magic ability, etc. into an advantages section.  I think
>this would prove closer to the original and easier to make the transition
>to.

        Sounds intesting to me.  But I like the way it is now.  Step by
  step.  The problem with the special event table for example is the
  players who 'JUST' rolled those 'special' numbers.  So abuse would
  still be there for the point system you are thinking of.  Its hard
  to get around that unfournately.

~~~ Telegard v3.08.b12/mL