Idea bounce

Lyndon Alton Liberty lliberty at ERINET.COM
Wed Nov 12 04:24:18 CET 1997

Sounds like a good idea. I liked the old way....  ;)  come on 44 and then 46....  ;) it's a natural event.

-----Original Message-----
From:   Larry D. Hols [SMTP:crkdface at PCPARTNER.NET]
Sent:   Tuesday, November 11, 1997 7:07 PM
To:     POWERS-AND-PERILS at DUTCGEO.CT.TUDELFT.NL
Subject:        Idea bounce

Hallo,

        This is directed to those who received a copy of the proposal materials:

        I just thought that it might prove easier to get into the new
edition if I used one development table (as OP&P does) and place all of the
contacts, allies, magic ability, etc. into an advantages section.  I think
this would prove closer to the original and easier to make the transition
to.

        What do you think?

        And, no, i haven't heard anything from AH yet.

Larry