Items to bounce around

Scott Adams longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Tue Dec 30 22:10:18 CET 1997

*** Quoting "Choinski, Burt"  from a message to longshot ***

"B> The old "Book 3".  Not as much moral as reactions.  Herbivores might b
"B> listed as F6 A8,
"B> meaning they flee first on a roll of 6+ on 2d6, then attack on a roll
"B> 8+ on 2d6 if they don't flee.
"B>     -- Burton

Really? let me check..DARN DARN DARN DARN..doublt darn...
You know I have all 1-8 BUT NOT #3!..go figure..

Actually I have...

Supp 1 - 1001 characters
Supp 2 - Animal Encounters - hmmm..maybe something is in there..

Book 4 - Mercenary
Book 5 - High Guard
Book 6 - Scouts
Supp 6 - 76 Patrons
Adv  7 - Broadsword
Book 8 - Robots..

I might look in my MEga Traveller books since it was just a converted rules set
of the old stuff or in the supp 2..hmmm

~~~ Telegard v3.09.g1/mL