Naval Ships and Tech discussion (LONG)

Scott Adams longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Sun Dec 14 08:10:09 CET 1997

*** Quoting scott.cohan at SSA.GOV from a message to longshot ***

sc> nations received?      Also, I'm not sure of this, because I don't
sc> have my books right here in front of me, but I thought that the gods
sc> could _not_ intervene on the Middle World and that Slidranth could

That's what I thought as well.  They could not interfere on their own (but
through vessels and other means yes like normal gods do with priests and such).

How about magical items like the 'Cross of Navigation' :).  Such things could
also explain some of the fog of confusion.

sc> went after a deer which had been given the gift that it would outrun
sc> any hunter.  Solution: The gods froze them in time, so that the
sc> paradox would never have to be resolved.

hehe...I read alot of their stuff (had to when you take latin) and didn't see
that one.

~~~ Telegard v3.09.g1/mL