Naval Ships and Tech discussion (LONG)

Scott Adams longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Wed Dec 10 22:23:07 CET 1997

*** Quoting "Choinski, Burt"  from a message to longshot ***

"B> With regards to ships, BTRC recently put out their latest guide (they
"B> make "Guns! Guns! Guns!") dealing with vehicle construction from
"B> stone-age to the future. It might be worth a check to see if decent
"B> ships can be made and then "Perilized" into the proper costs and
"B> stats. :)      -- Burton

Along those lines I saw on the history channel they had Great Ships that
detailed alot of old cutter ships used in the same 'time period' as the game.
It had some interesting stats as well.

discover also did a sea power show nowadays...

~~~ Telegard v3.09.g1/mL